A Photo Critique is what all photographers need to experience for quick improvement in your eye when photographing, and after, making images stronger before showcasing them. Sometimes just a simple tweaking is all that’s needed to create WOW responses!
WE GUARANTEE RESULTS!
During a session you’ll feel the excitement and inspiration while gaining insight you won’t find anywhere else in regards to what your photography is communicating. The emphasis is on participating in a positive discussion with the goal of creating amazing photos.
The Photo Critique will move your photos to a higher level, composing with impact while also discovering how to expand your vision to stand out from the crowd.
Why Do One
1. To find out if your photos reflect and communicate what you want
2. To hear the emotional impact your photos have
3. To understand how basic post processing tools increase photo impact
4. To learn self-editing
5. To evolve your passion into a style, feeling inspired and motivated
6. To expand your vision and grow as an artist
Private Critique is a one on one online session based on time where a detailed discussion of your images will result in more impact, focused direction and new eyes to view the world. This is accessible online from all over the world for beginners to professionals.
Work with Judith Farber, who’s coached amateur to professional photographers for the past 16 years. She’s judged major worldwide contests: Adobe, Canon, Sandisk.
For appointments email the following information, then purchase from the Paypal drop down menu below:
1. Choose Private Critique (also can include a Private Composition Street Session at a discounted rate)
2. Email first and second time/day choices
3. Pick your time frame for a Private Critique (purchased via Paypal)
* 30 minutes (up to 15 images) – $99
* 60 minutes (up to 40 images) – $189 *most popular
* 90 minutes (up to 60 images) – $279
*120 minutes (up to 75 images) – $369
4. Upload that amount of low resolution images (depending on the time chosen) either email or sent to Dropbox: jf(a)SundaysInNY.com
5. A confirmation email will be sent with further instructions
6. Session must be scheduled within a six month period after purchasing
Private Image Critique Session: