A Photo Critique is exactly what every serious photographer needs to experience.
WE GUARANTEE IT!
During a session you’ll feel the excitement, inspiration and gain the insight you won’t find anywhere else in regards to what your photography is communicating. The emphasis is being part of a positive discussion with the goal of creating better work.
The Photo Critique is about moving your photos to a higher level, composing with impact while also discovering how to expand your vision to stand out from the crowd.
Why Do One
1. To find out if your photos reflect you and communicates what you want
2. To hear the emotional impact your photos have
3. To understand how basic post processing tools increase photo impact
4. To learn self-editing
5. To evolve your passion into a style, feeling inspired and motivated
6. To expand your vision and grow as an artist
Private Critique is a one on one online session based on time where a discussion of your images will result in more impact, focused direction and new eyes to view the world.
Work with Judith Farber, who’s coached amateur to professional photographers for the past 16 years. She’s judged major worldwide contests such as Adobe, Canon, Sandisk.
The Photo Critique sessions are accessible online from all over the world for beginners to professionals. We speak by phone while viewing images together. Skype or cell phone apps can be used for outside the USA. The average viewing is up to up to 1 minute per image. For private sessions 20 images per 30 minutes, 45 images per 60 minutes.
For appointments email the following information, then purchase from the Paypal drop down menu below:
1. Email first and second time/day choices
2. Pick your time frame and purchase via Paypal
* 30 minutes (up to 20 images) – $95
* 60 minutes (45 images) – $185
4. Upload that amount of low resolution images (depending on the time chosen) to Dropbox sent to jf(a)SundaysInNY.com
5. A confirmation email will be sent with further instructions
Private Image Critique Session only
Composition Class plus Private 30 minute Photo Critique
20 images Private – $179
Comp class plus private 30 min critique – $179
Composition Class plus 60 Minute Private Photo Critique
45 Images Private – $260
Comp class plus 60 minute critique – $260