A Photo Critique is a learning experience for quick improvement with your eye when photographing, making images stronger. Sometimes just a simple tweak is all that’s needed to create a WOW response!
WE GUARANTEE RESULTS!
During a session you’ll feel the excitement and inspiration, gaining insight you won’t find anywhere else in regards to what your photography is communicating. The emphasis is on participating in a positive discussion for creating amazing photos.
The Photo Critique will move your photos to a higher level, composing with impact while discovering how to expand your vision to stand out from the crowd.
Why Do One
1. To find out if your photos reflect and communicate what you want
2. To hear the emotional impact your photos have
3. To understand how basic post processing tools increase photo impact
4. To learn self-editing
5. To evolve your passion into a style, feeling inspired and motivated
6. To expand your vision and grow as an artist
Private Critique is a one on one online session based on time where a detailed discussion of each of your images will result in more impact, focused direction and new eyes to view the world. This is accessible online from all over the world for beginners to professionals.
Work with Judith, who’s coached amateur to professional photographers for the past 16 years. She’s judged major worldwide contests, Adobe, Canon and Sandisk.
For appointments email the following information, then purchase from the Paypal drop down menu below:
1. Choose Private Critique (also can include a Private Composition Street Session at a discounted rate)
2. Email first and second time/day choices
3. Pick your time frame for a Private Critique (purchased via Paypal)
* 30 minutes (up to 15 images) – $99
* 60 minutes (up to 40 images) – $189 *most popular
* 90 minutes (up to 60 images) – $279
*120 minutes (up to 75 images) – $369
4. Upload that listed number of low resolution images (for the time chosen). Email or send to Dropbox: jf(a)SundaysInNY.com
5. A confirmation email will be sent with further instructions
6. Session must be scheduled within a six months after purchasing
Private Image Critique Session: