It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera…they are made with the eye, heart and head. – Henri Cartier-Bresson
What You’ll Learn From A Composition Session
1. How to create perfectly framed images with your eye, heart and head
2. Go from boring pics to Fine Art IN JUST 2 HOURS!
3. Learn the secrets to capturing great moments
4. See what is working, what is not and why
5. Be blown away at how great your photos look. I love teaching, and it’s about your vision and how you see
Using an iPhone? I’ll suggest the best photo apps to use and we will spend time enhancing your photos.
Special report – The Art Of Seeing read an excerpt from my book.
PURCHASE on Amazon: The Art of Seeing, in Street Photography
Example Review from Participant:
Judith, your composition workshop was incredible! I never thought I could learn that much in just a couple hours! Your teaching style was so friendly and down to earth and with just a few pointers, I feel like my pictures immediately started to look more professional. I’d recommend this session to anyone; beginner, amateur, even a borderline pro! – Kellen
Private Composition Sessions : two hours, one location*
1 person – $325
2 people – $420
3 people – $499
*Fees will vary for groups and half day (2 locations, please inquire)
*All private classes purchased must be used within 6 months
Photo Critique (discounted rate if purchased with Composition session).
1 person Comp Session – $325 (2 hours)
2 people Comp Session – $420 (2.5 hours)
3 people Comp Session – $499 (2.5 hours)