It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera…they are made with the eye, heart and head. – Henri Cartier-Bresson
What You’ll Get From The Private Composition Session
1. How to create perfectly framed images IMMEDIATELY!
2. Go from boring snaps to Fine Art IN JUST 2 HOURS!
3. Learn the secrets to capturing great moments
4. All levels of photography improve, even pros
5. See what’s not working, and get it right
6. Leave amazed at how great your photos look
7. We love teaching one on one private sessions, it’s all about you and how you see
Read Feedback from Composition Participants
Judith, your composition workshop was incredible! I never thought I could learn that much in just a couple hours! Your teaching style was so friendly and down to earth and with just a few pointers, I feel like my pictures immediately started to look more professional. I’d recommend this class to anyone; beginner, amateur, even a borderline pro! – Kellen
Special report – The Art Of Seeing
*Private Composition Sessions – $299 for a 2 hr session for 1 person, $399 for 2 in one location, fee will vary for groups sessions and half day (more than 1 location)
*Refunds are only given with a 7 day notice (rescheduling with credit with 48 hr notice).
*Email to schedule your group or private session.
*All purchases must be used within 6 months
If you’ve taken my session please leave a review on my new Yelp Page:
Private Composition Session
$299 for 1 person (2hrs 1 location)
$399 for 2 people (2hrs 1 location)
$499 for 3 people (2.5 hrs 1 location)
Fee upon request for 2 locations, half day or group sessions